If you want the benefit of private tuition, from the convenience of home, you can try our home learning package.
It begins when your child has a free assessment, then given access to a website which can be accessed 24 / 7.
- No tie-in although reduced fees if you commit for 12 months
- 1 month of notice to finish
The website provides:
- Lessons and practice exercises in Maths and English
- Access 6 days a week to a free teacher helpline
- Weekly reports which are forwarded to parents which show time spent on website and success by topic and subject.
- Clear guidance via traffic light system which shows overall progress and areas for further study
- Available from year 1 - 11
- Practice exercises in most other subjects taught in school
- An introductory session to allow families to understand the website functions
- A monthly guidance session by phone or in person
-Reduced fees if taken at home
- Allows the student to practice key topics to improve their performance at a time suitable to them
- Access anywhere where there is an internet connection
- Improves confidence and assures students are better prepared for tests and exams
- Weekly feedback gives clear guidance for planning student study programme
- Regular lessons with a tutor
Fees for service are payable monthly: